Transferring your domain name to Hostvance involves three quick steps: input the domain you want to transfer, authorize the transfer from your email then you will receive an email confirming your successful transfer. You will be able to manage all your domains from a single account using the excellent management features provided by customer console.
Unlike other domain name providers, Hostvance is free of charge and you can save your money on future renewals. Domains can also be transferred in bulk using online customer console.
Important transfer information
- Domain transfer by relevant domain registry takes approximately 48 hours
- Your domain will only be transferred after the Hostvance has received a confirmation through email
- Registrations within the renewal period, usually within 90 days to expiry, require renewal payments. The payments should be submitted at the time of transfer
Top level domains
- Top level domain transfers like .com, .net, .org take between five and ten days to complete
- These domains take a minimum of one year to renew after transfer
- If you domain has a lock, you should contact your current registration provider to remove the lock before you transfer.
- Transferring expired domains to Hostvance is possible. However, you should ensure that the domain has no “Expired”, “Redemption period” or “Pending delete” status.
.co.ke Domains (.co.ke, .sc.ke, ac.ke, etc)
These domains are transferred on the spot but they must be provided with Unique Domain Authorization Indicator.